Beach cleanupFREE Event Date
From 04/05/2023 10:00 to 04/05/2023 12:00
Feel like having a positive footprint in Ibiza? Join us for a beach cleanup at Figueretas in partnership with
The 2023 Multisport World Championships Ibiza set itself the ambitious goal of becoming one of the most groundbreaking triathlon events when it comes to generating a positive impact for people and planet. Ibiza is celebrating to have been awarded the Gold Sustainability Certification by World Triathlon and is aiming to be the first event in Europe to be certified as Zero Waste by Zero Waste Europe.
As part of the Good Loop Loop movement, we have been working on finding ways to compensate the footprint generated by our event.
This is why we have chosen to organise a beach cleanup at Figueretas beach, the area where the competitions will be taking place on the 6th and 7th.
This is an open invite to all athletes, friends and family that would like to leave a regenerative impact in Ibiza by joining us for a beach cleanup on Thursday May 4th, from 10.00 am to 12.00 pm.
- All ages are welcome!
- This event is free of charge.
- Please register through this website if you would like to join so we can organise accordingly 🙂
- Press here for map location
- Please bring a reusable bottle of water, wear sun cream and a hat.
- If you would like to contribute towards the preservation of Ibiza’s land and sea, you can make a donation on the following link indicating the “Good Loop”.